Out of concern for our employees, our customers and our neighbors we serve, SVdP NKY will temporarily close our thrift stores. Donations will be accepted at our Erlanger location only on Monday’s, Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s from 8 am to 12 pm.
This temporary closing will enable us to play our part in following recommended social distancing practices and will give us the opportunity to thoroughly clean and disinfect our facilities.
The following operations will continue:
- The call center will be open Monday through Friday between 10 am and 2 pm. If you are in need of emergency assistance, please call 859-341-3219.
- Our drive-thru food pantry in Erlanger will be open Tuesdays from 9 until noon and from 3 pm until 5 pm and on Thursdays from 9 until noon. Our Falmouth food pantry will be open Monday through Friday from 9 am until 3 pm. For Boone, Kenton and Campbell Counties, we will begin limited food delivery next week to those who cannot leave their homes. Stay tuned for more details.
- Voucher redemption’s in our stores will be available by appointment. If you have a voucher for clothing, furniture or housewares, please call our helpline to schedule an appointment.
- Because your purchases are important to supporting our mission, you can now shop online with us on our Facebook page or eBay page.
- We have many ideas for other creative opportunities to support SVdP’s mission. If you’d like to join our mailing list for thrift store updates and specials, please email Rachael Victoria at rachael.victoria@svdpnky.
We thank you for your understanding. We truly appreciate your partnership in helping our neighbors in need. We will miss seeing all of you often, but please do keep in touch with us via our mailing list and social media. Now, go wash your hands and stay healthy!