Donation drop offs at our Florence, Cold Spring and Falmouth locations can be made Monday through Saturday, during the hours of 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
*Donation drop offs at our Erlanger location can be made Monday through Saturday, during the hours of 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.*
Donation drop offs at all locations can be made on Sunday’s between the hours of 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
WE ARE ALSO ACCEPTING DONATIONS AT OUR BLUE BINS LOCATED AT VARIOUS PARISHES ACROSS NKY. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR THE NEAREST BLUE BIN BY YOUR HOME. THANK YOU!
Your second hand items give someone a second chance. Drop off your new or gently used clothing, furniture, housewares or appliances at any of our four Northern Kentucky Donation Drop Off Centers.
We will pick up items in different areas on different days of the week, please call 859-446-7719 for scheduling in your area. A donation of $20 to offset our increasing transportation expenses would be appreciated, but is not required. This donation can be paid online by credit card or by check mailed to us. Drivers do not accept cash or checks at the time of pickup.
Every year, St. Vincent de Paul NKY provides food, rent and utility assistance, coats, personal care items and other services to thousands of individuals in need and we couldn’t do this without your generous donations.
For food pantry and other donation item requests, check out our Wish Lists!
Most needed items for those struggling to make ends meet:
- manual can openers
- lamps with shades
- crock pots
- electric skillets
- sheet sets
- coffee makers
List of items we are not able to accept:
Furniture that needs repair or extensive cleaning- Heavily used items, broken, stained, marked, or ripped items, and items with pet hair on them. (Would you give these items to your neighbor?)
- Particle board furniture. (Can easily be broken or damaged)
- Water Beds, Mattresses, Box Springs, Hospital Beds, Bunk Beds
- Sofa Beds/Futons
- Incomplete electronics or appliances- Vacuums, Blender without the lid, etc.
- Non-Flat Screen TVs or monitors
- Office/Commercial Items- Large executive desks, large desks with a return (L shaped), desks over 4 ft. in length, desks with a hutch, office cubicles, copiers/printers, industrial office chairs
- Pianos, Organs
- Exercise Equipment- Treadmills, in-home gyms, stationary bikes, etc.
- Building/Construction Items- Kitchen cabinets, jacuzzi tubs, bathroom cabinets, toilets, bathtubs, doors, windows, sinks, countertops, ceiling fans, chandeliers, light fixtures, frameless mirrors, etc.
- Built-in items – dishwashers, stoves, microwaves.
- Large appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves
- Items that need more than 2 people to handle
- Open Cosmetics
- Flammable Items or chemicals – paint thinner, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, fertilizers, paints, propane tanks, gas cans with gas in them, oil lamps with oil or fuel in them, acids, poisonous items, hazardous items, etc.
- Magazines, textbooks, encyclopedias, dictionaries.
- Entertainment centers, TV armoires, bookcase headboards (large), China Cabinets/Hutch’s
- Baby Items Subject to Recall: car seats, cribs, highchairs, strollers, swings, and bouncers. Since we do not keep up with what specific items are being recalled, we want to ensure the safety of all infants and small children, by not accepting donations of baby items or selling them. However, we do accept baby clothing, shoes, and blankets.
Donate Goods at one of the following Drop Off Bins:
4042 Turkeyfoot Rd
Erlanger, KY 41018
8246 E Main St
Alexandria, KY 41001
62 Needmore St
Walton, KY 41094
1680 Dixie Hwy
Fort Wright, KY 41011
7301 Dixie Hwy
Florence, KY 41042
2407 Dixie Hwy
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017
Union, KY 41091
Immaculate Heart of Mary
5876 Veterans Way
Burlington, KY 41005