Your second hand items give someone a second chance. Drop off your new or gently used clothing, furniture, housewares or appliances at any of our four Northern Kentucky Stores or Donation Centers.
*We will pick up items in different areas on different days of the week please call (859) 446-7719 for scheduling in your area. A donation of $20 to offset our increasing transportation expenses would be appreciated, but is not required. This donation can be paid by credit card or by check mailed to us. Drivers do not accept cash or checks at the time of pickup.
Every year, St. Vincent de Paul provides food, coats, personal care items and other services to thousands of individuals in need and we couldn’t do this without your generous donations.
Food and Personal Care Drive
By hosting a drive at your business, church, school, event or neighborhood, you can help families right here in Northern KY by providing life’s most basic needs. Each and every drive makes a difference for struggling families in our community. Drive donations can be delivered to our Erlanger store at 2655 Crescent Springs Rd. For more information on food drives, contact (859) 446-7719.
Most-Needed Food Pantry Items:
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Protein (such as tuna or chicken)
- “Meals-in-a-Can,” such as Ravioli, Beef Stew, etc.
- Canned Fruit
- Tomato products
Most-Needed Personal Care Items:
- Bar soap
- Toilet paper
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Feminine hygiene products
- Tooth brushes/paste
List of items we are not able to accept:
- Furniture that needs repair or extensive cleaning- Heavily used items, broken, stained, marked or ripped items, items with pet hair on them
- Water Beds
- Mattress, Box Springs
- Sofa Beds
- Incomplete electronics or appliances- Vacuums without hoses, Blender without the lid, for example.
- Non Flat Screen TVs
- Office/Commercial Items- Large executive desks, large desks with a return (L shaped), desks over 4 ft. in length, office cubicles, large copiers/printers, industrial office chairs
- Pianos, Organs
- Exercise Equipment- Treadmills, in home gym, stationary bikes
- Building/ Construction Items- Kitchen cabinets, jacuzzi tubs, bathroom cabinets, toilets, bath tubs, doors, windows, sinks, counter tops, ceiling fans, chandeliers
- Built in items – dishwasher, oven, stove, microwave.
- Items that need more than 2 people to handle
- Opened cosmetics
- Flammable items such as paints, propane tanks, gas cans with gas in them, acids, hazardous items.
- Magazines, textbooks, encyclopedias
Items for drop off only:
- Entertainment Centers
- Large Appliances – Dryers, Washers, Stoves, Refrigerators
- Baby items subject to recall: car seats, cribs, high chairs, strollers, swings and bouncers
Donate Goods at one of the following Drop Off Bins
4042 Turkey Foot Rd
Erlanger, KY 41018
8246 E Main St
Alexandria, KY 41001
62 Needmore St
Walton, KY 41094
1680 Dixie Hwy
Fort Wright, KY 41011
7301 Dixie Hwy
Florence, KY 41042
2407 Dixie Hwy
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017
Union, KY 41091
Immaculate Heart of Mary
5876 Veterans Way
Burlington, KY 41005