In 2020-2021 we served over 36,000 neighbors in need.
- Provided $951,00 in emergency financial assistance keeping families in their homes.
- Provided 19,000 people with food valued at $433,000 through 26 food pantries.
- Clothing, housewares and furniture vouchers valued at $181,000 were redeemed in our thrift stores by individuals and families in need.
- 678 beds distributed to children, the disabled and seniors valued at $96,000.
- Over $26,000 loaned to help people escape high interest debt and overcome transportation barriers.
- 1,050 winter coats distributed to keep our neighbors warm.
- 285 air conditioners and fans valued at $17,000 provided to those with life-threatening illnesses.
Your generosity has a very real impact on the lives of our neighbors in need. Every day in Northern Kentucky, families struggle to make ends meet. Your donation makes a difference by helping us to provide resources and hope to individuals and families to raise their quality of life and to help them become self-sufficient. Any amount that you give provides a family something to be thankful for, and gives them belief that tomorrow will be a brighter day. We are very blessed to have supporters like you to help us in our mission of providing basic necessities. We could not provide this assistance without you.
Donate here or mail your donation to:
St. Vincent de Paul NKY
2655 Crescent Springs Road
Covington, KY 41017
Employers Match – Double or Triple your Gift
Many employers match charitable gifts, doubling and sometimes even tripling the impact of your gift to help your neighbors in need. Please check with your company to see if they will match your donation.
Give an Honorarium or Memorial Gift
Show a loved one, friend or colleague you care while making a difference in the lives of our neighbors in need. A gift to St. Vincent de Paul in honor of a special occasion or in memory of a special person is an excellent way to express your thoughts.
Vincentians pray for the families of those who have lost loved ones. We grieve with you in your loss. We offer the option to designate St. Vincent de Paul as the recipient to receive memorial gifts. Please contact our Advancement Director, Lou Settle at (859) 446-7727 who can provide assistance and answer questions regarding memorial designations.
Gift of Stocks or Bonds
A wonderful way to help St. Vincent de Paul, Council of Northern Kentucky (32-0350542) and possibly your income tax liability is to donate stocks that have more significant appreciated value. SVdPNKY receives your gift at today’s value to help our neighbors in need and you may avoid a costly income tax/capital gains liability. Additionally, you can arrange to have an IRA distribution made directly to the Society and may avoid taxes on that income. This contribution works very well for those donors who are now required to take minimum distributions from their accounts. You will not only support our mission, but may also avoid income tax. Contact our Advancement Director, Lou Settle at (859) 446-7727 for more information.